3 3/8"x6" Polypropylene Disposable Filter Insert 95% Efficient (20 pack)
**SHIPS NEXT BUSINESS DAY**
RECOMMENDATION: Insert filter yellow side out. However, air will flow both ways.
- 100% non woven polypropylene media
- 95% efficient - protects from sneeze and cough spray, as well as some virus, bacteria, and allergens.
- Electrostatically Enhanced
- Applications: Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities, Commercial Buildings, Educational Facilities, Museums, Industrial Production Plants, Food and Beverage Production Plants
- Made in the USA
- Not tested as a medical device
- Not a substitute for N95
- Fabric mask not included
- Not washable. Please dispose of soiled filter insert after use.
- Orders for quantities over 15 packs will come in bulk packaging.
RETURNS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT - Due to COVID-19 and to protect the safety of our employees, we are not accepting returns at this time.
Due to the current global situation, shipments may experience some delays, but please rest assured your order will still be delivered to you. We appreciate your patience in these difficult times.
We recommend monitoring your local postal service for up-to-date information on deliveries in your local area, as these vary from region to region. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if there are any concerns about any order in transit.
Your support means a lot to us, especially during this time. Stay safe and take care of each other.
These fit my masks perfectly and all I can say is I go everywhere and so far so good. I feel secure wearing these - I'd never wear my mask without them. So far so good! They're awesome.
Fit my mask perfectly.
The filter is another layer of protection for my face mask, is well-made, and the fact that it is made of polypropylene gives me a greater sense of security.
These filters are the perfect size for my face masks. I think it’s very important to support American companies and I’m so happy I found yours. Shipping is speedy also!!
The order process and delivery all went well. Filters fit great into our masks.